lundi 10 décembre 2007

The beginning of the school

I was sad to go to school, because the sun was shining. It was warm and I wanted to go to the swimming-pool and play outside with my friends. I was in Italy and I went back home because school began again.

Italy, Senigallia
(picture by me)

When I went to school, I was happy to see my friends. At first I saw a girl I knew from last year. We spoke about our vacation. She was so excited, because she went to London. She spent two weeks in London with her family. She said it is a very beautiful place and now I want to go to England too.

London, Big Ben


Later I saw an another friend, she was sad because she had stayed in Geneva during the holidays. She comes from the Dominican Republic and her family lives in America. I hope she can see them next year.

the Dominican Republic

I didn’t know a lot of people in my class, so it was stressful for me. I was sitting alone when I saw an old friend, her name is Visare. I have known her for five years. I was so happy to speak to her. We spoke about school, she was sad too, because many of her friends didn’t have sufficient grades and now they are in an other school.


My first English lesson was interesting. We spoke about ourselves and I met new people. The students are funny in my class. When the teacher was talking about San Francisco, it was so exciting. I dream to go to the U.S.A. I think that San Francisco is a beautiful city, with beaches and wonderful houses. I didn’t think that there were a lot of homeless people. I was shocked !
Now we have penfriends and it’s very interesting to speak with people who live in an another continent.


San Francisco


I learn English, because it’s a very important language. A lot of people speak English around the world. I learn German and Italian too. Italian is easy for me, because I come from Italy. But German is hard and the grammar is difficult. I didn’t want to learn German, but my family thinks it’s important for a person who lives in Switzerland.


I don't like mathematics and physics, because there are a lot of formulas. I have to work hard to have good grades.


I'm happy to have this class and these teachers. I lost friends, but now I have new friends and they are funnier ! =)

Aucun commentaire: