dimanche 14 octobre 2007

Dear Kentekia,

19th October 2007
.
I was so happy to get your letter ! Thank you so much ! =)

Today the sun is shining, but it's cold.

It often rains in Geneva.
.

.
Your story is so sad, I hope that you can see your mother soon.

I live with my father as well. My mother lives ten minutes away from my appartment, but I don't see her a lot. In fact, I don't want to see her. She has a strange behaviour, because she has a tumour in her brain.
.

I

.

Today we watched " Freedom Writers " at school, it is a great movie ! Have you watched it ? Is your class similar to the one depicted in the movie ? In my class, there isn't any racial discrimination ! I think people are more tolerant in Geneva than in the U.S.A.

Today I'm on vacation, but after the vacation we are going to read " The Freedom Writers Diary ". Have you read it ?

.
I sent you an e-mail. Do you have MSN ?

See you later,

Cindie

Aucun commentaire: